Hospitals and Aged Care Kitchen Staff
Choosing the right hospital and aged care kitchen staff is crucial to ensure the safety, care, and wellbeing of patients and residents.
Supplying chefs, kitchen hands, and food service assistants to health services has become one of our primary specialty areas.
We have a large number of chefs and Food Service Assistants (FSAs) experienced in the specific needs and requirements of health facilities food services, particularly aged care facilities and in meeting the dietary needs of the elderly.
Chef Direct’s kitchen staff meet the established standards and controls of the Australian food industry, and excel in:
- Working with private and public sector aged services
- Providing an efficient, attentive, and timely meal service
- Meeting the individual dietary requirements of patients and residents
- Promoting kitchen hygiene and safety
- Honouring service requirements of your food safety plan
- Accurately keeping records of the food safety plan
Chefs and Cooks
Depending on the place of employment, hospital and aged care kitchen chefs and cooks may have a variety of duties to perform in their day-to-day schedule.
Our chefs are well presented and motivated. Standout communication and organisational skills means they’re ready to tackle any kitchen job with a can-do and upfront attitude!